Saturday, April 5, 2014

Bose Soundlink Mini: Powerful, Compact Speaker for Your Tablets and Other Bluetooth Devices

While I am not sure whether this topic directly fits the needs of school leaders and educators, I have so enjoyed the sound the Bose Soundlink Mini provides so much, I just have to share it. Though please understand I am not a Bose or electronic salesman and I am not getting any fees for this post.

Looking for a bluetooth speaker with an enormous sound is difficult, especially for someone like myself looking at  the low-end devices, which just couldn't seem to provide a big enough and full enough sound. Yesterday, I found what I was looking for in a Bose Soundlink Mini. It provides me with exactly the sound as I was looking for, though for a bit more money than I intended. However, I discovered I just couldn't find a device for less to do what I wanted it to do.

The Bose Soundlink Mini gives me a portable stereo, full range sound that I can literally can take anywhere. For example, I can't remember how many times during a presentation I wanted sound, but there were no adequate speakers in the room. For a small room presentation, the Bose Sound Mini provides a deep, rich sound that's just difficult to beat. It sounds good on the patio too! Here's some of my other favorite features of this device.

  • Small and compact: At 2 inches tall, 7.1 inches wide, and 2.3 inches deep it is compact enough to fit into my computer bag. You can purchase a small case for close to fifty dollars.
  • Easy to use.
  • Can also connect with sound auxiliary cord as well.
  • Rechargeable battery.
The Bose Soundlink Mini was a bit more expensive at 200 dollars than I originally intended, but it is a powerful little device.

Bose® - SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth Speaker - Larger Front
Bose Soundlink Mini

No comments:

Post a Comment