As a heavy reader on my iPad, I have been looking for an RSS Feed Reader for my iPad that makes reading my Google Reader feeds easier and a more pleasant experience. I have tried several RSS feed reader apps, and I think I have found one that shows promise and offers an excellent reading experience. That app is Mr. Reader.
Screenshot Mr. Reader
While Mr. Reader looks in some ways like a normal RSS Reader, it has some features that make it a more interesting and effective.
- Fully syncrhonizes with your Google Reader Account
- Display is maximized to provide reader with lots of information at a glance
- App displays well in both landscape and portrait
- Full articles can be displayed by a simple tap
- Customization features make RSS reading even simpler and more pleasurable
Mr. Reader is an excellent RSS Feed Reader app for those who use Google Reader as their RSS aggregator. As an iPad app, it is a little bit more pricey than other apps, but its features make it an excellent app.