Tuesday, March 6, 2012

NCTIES 2012: My Concurrent Presentations

My personal favorite time of year is here: the annual NCTIES (North Carolina Technology in Education Society) Conference. This year I will be conducting two concurrent sessions. The first one focuses on developing a Professional Learning Network from a school leader's perspective. Emphasis is on sharing ideas on how to get the most out of Twitter, Blogging, Facebook, and Google+. Here's my presentation from Slideshare for those who are interested.

On Friday, I will review my favorite web tools as a school administrator, many I have reviewed before. Here's the slideshare of that presentation.
NCTIES is an excellent opportunity to explore tech, network, and have fun with educators who are excited about technology.


No comments:

Post a Comment