|Boxer Email Interface|
- Quick Reply: This feature allows you to choose from a list of "Quick Reply" messages to respond to a message. Some of those replies are: "I've added this to my to-do list," "I'm on it and I'll follow up shortly," or "Can you give me a little more detail?" The Quick Reply feature makes it easier to manage and respond to many routine email messages you receive.
- Easy-to-Use Action Grid: When dealing with an email, you simply bring up an Action Grid (See below) from which you decide the fate of the message you're reading.
|Boxer's Email Action Grid|
- Push Notifications: Receive notifications when you receive an email message.
- Support of Multiple Email Accounts: You can set up Boxer to access email across multiple email accounts.
- Use Gmail Labels: If you're like me and use Gmail labels, Boxer allows you to do this as well. Boxer also sets up a "To-Do Label/Folder in your Gmail lineup as well, so you have access to those emails you assign to your Boxer To-Do list in your Gmail account.
From my perspective as a school-level administrator who uses multiple email accounts, Boxer is now my email client app of choice for the iPad. For more information on Boxer, check out their web site here: http://www.getboxer.com/ .