- You can enter all the logistical information like Name of Meeting, Date/Time, Location, Purpose of Meeting, Main Points of Meeting, Attendees (including their email addresses), List of Action Items, and Notes from the Meeting.
- You can sync your QuickAgenda notes through your Dropbox account should you have the app on multiple devices.
- You can share your QuickAgenda notes with others by email by simply entering their email addresses. (The only issues I see with this so far is that apparently you must use the native iPad email app and you do not have access to a contact list.) These two drawbacks aside, it still easily to email your notes.
- It is currently free in the iTunes store.
- This app is quite easy to use, even easier that the Journal App that I wrote about earlier in the week here.
|QuickAgenda App Interface|
|QuickAgenda Will Email Notes to Others|